King James Dictionary
ACCOM'PLISH, L. compleo, to complete. See Complete.
1. To complete to finish entirely.
That He would accomplish seventy years in the desolation of Jerusalem. Daniel 9
2. To execute as to accomplish a vow, wrath or fury. Leviticus 13,20 .
3. To gain to obtain or effect by successful exertions as to accomplish a purpose. Proverbs 13 .
4. To fulfil or bring to pass as, to accomplish a prophecy.
This that is written must yet be accomplished in me. Luke 22.
5. To furnish with qualities which serve to render the mind or body complete, as with valuable endowments and elegant manners.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Accomplish'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/a/accomplish.html.